Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Australia Post Legends of Australian Cooking Giveaway
Foodie Ling is having a giveaway with Australia Post
There's no better way to start the new year than with a special giveaway. Thanks to Australia Post, I have some exciting merchandise for all you proud foodies out there. Every year Australia Post awards Legends status to inspirational living Australians who exemplify tenacity, imagination, perseverance, devotion, integrity and compassion. They are people who have inspired and enriched our lives and are also motivated by the education and excellence of others.
- Margaret Fulton
- Maggie Beer
- Stephanie Alexander
- Neil Perry
- Kylie Kwong
These individuals have taught us to appreciate fresh ingredients and treat them with respect, to be innovative and open to multicultural flavours and above all, they have continued to inspire many cooks and chefs across the nation.
You must be wondering what I have to offer with this giveaway. Well, I have 20 (that's right, TWENTY) Legends of Cooking packs up for grabs. Each Legends of Cooking pack will include:
- Legends of Cooking stamp set
- Complete set of 5 maxi cards
- First Day cover
- Legends of Cooking Prestige Book
Here comes the most important part. How to win this amazing pack? There are two ways but first, like Foodie Ling on Facebook here. Then, you can do one of two things:
- leave a comment below with your full name, your favourite Australian Legend of Cooking and why
- like and share Legends of Cooking photo on Foodie Ling's Facebook page and leave a comment with your favourite Australian Legend of Cooking and why
Winners will be drawn at random! Good luck!
Terms and conditions
- This giveaway is open to Australian residents only
- This giveaway ends on 7th February 2014 at 11:59PM AEST
- Winner will be announced on the blog and Foodie Ling Facebook Page. Please check back to see if you have won.
- Entry is limited to one per person
- Contestant must like Foodie Ling Facebook Page and comment on the photo or blog
- Winner will be drawn by random.org